Basics about zygomatic implants: Zygomatic Implants Cost Thane
Zygomatic Implants are the special variant of implants indicated in severely atrophied upper jawbone cases. They are a perfect solution when an insufficient bone is available for conventional implant placement. Zygomatic Implants Cost Thane ranges from three lakhs to six lakhs and depends on various factors like:
- The severity of the case
- Degree of bone loss
- Number of implants planned
- The material used for implant
The Dental Solutions, Majiwada is one of the few centers where specialized oral surgeons are available to render their services in the form of zygomatic implants. Zygomatic Implants Cost Thane also differs from regular implants as they come under specialized procedures, and very few doctors are trained for them. For better evaluation and knowing the exact Zygomatic Implants Cost Thane in your case it is suggested to get a complete evaluation done by our experts at The Dental Solutions, Majiwada
The information below will discuss the advantages, indications, and differences between zygomatic implants and traditional implants brought by The Dental Solutions, Majiwada.
Zygomatic versus conventional implants: Zygomatic Implants Cost Thane
- Stronger anchorage as they take support from the zygomatic bone, whereas the traditional implants are inserted into the jawbones.
- Traditional implants need a certain amount of bone for their correct placement. Zygomatic implants are longer and do not require much bone for their retention. This property makes it a preferred choice in bone-deficient areas.
- Zygomatic implants can be completed in a single sitting, whereas conventional implants need multiple sittings
- The healing process is faster with zygomatic implants, and there are fewer chances of postoperative complications
- As the zygomatic implant does not need much bone for its support, there is no need for bone augmentation procedures like grafting. The bone grafting procedure for conventional implants needs extraction of bone from the hip joint, which requires general anesthesia. The procedure of bone grafting needs hospital admission and increases the chances of complications in the form of infection of the donor site.
- If we use synthetic grafts, the healing time is increased, and the chances of the body accepting the graft vary from person to person. Zygomatic implants eliminate all these problems encountered with traditional implants in bone loss cases.
Advantages of zygomatic implants
- Single sitting procedure
- Heals faster
- Fewer complications
- Long-lasting and durable
- Perfect choice for bone loss cases
- Eliminates the need for grafting
- It can be used with previous failing implants
- One step process and the patient can carry out routine activities from the same day itself
- No need for general anesthesia
Indications of zygomatic implants
- Atrophied upper jawbone
- Full mouth rehab cases
- For those who want a single-sitting procedure
- Previously failed implants
- Previously failed bone augmentation procedures
- Where bone grafting is contraindicated
- When the jawbone is not sufficient to support traditional implants
- Failed sinus lift procedures
- Where a strong bone foundation is needed for full mouth rehabilitation cases
Contraindication of zygomatic implant: Zygomatic Implants Cost Thane
- Acute sinus infection or pathology of the maxillary sinus
- Any underlying malignant condition
- Any uncontrolled medical condition
- A chronic case of smoking
- Undergoing radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or bisphosphonate therapy