What is tooth extraction: Teeth Extraction Cost Thane
Tooth extraction is a dental procedure that involves removing the tooth from its socket. Tooth extraction is the most common dental procedure that eliminates bacteria, promoting oral health. It is considered the last resort when all methods to save the tooth have failed. The teeth extraction cost Thane depends on various factors, ranging from Rs.1000 to Rs.4000
Our expert surgeons in Majiwada and Thane ensure that the procedure is carried out painlessly and, simultaneously, the sterilization protocols are followed to ensure your safety.
In the information provided below, we will briefly discuss the indications, process, and after-care of tooth extraction- brought to you by Dental Solutions Thane and Majiwada.
Indications of tooth extraction: Teeth Extraction Cost Thane
There are various reasons for pulling out permanent teeth like-
- Severe tooth decay- When the damage to the tooth is severe and is beyond repair, it is impossible to save the tooth with a restoration or root canal treatment.
- Fractured tooth- A tooth fracture beyond repair strongly indicates tooth extraction.
- Impacted tooth- When the tooth does not erupt entirely in the mouth and is likely to damage the adjacent tooth or form any dental pathology, it is best to do the extraction. Teeth extraction cost Thane in such cases depends on the degree of impaction.
- Trauma leading to repairable damage amounts to tooth extraction
- Severe gum disease- when the gum disease is limited to the soft tissue, it leads to swollen and red gums. When the infection spreads to the adjacent supporting tissue, it leads to the mobility of the teeth.
- Badly damaged tooth decay or cavities too big to be restored need extraction.
What to tell your doctor before extraction?
Simple tooth extraction is usually considered a safe procedure; however, it is best to tell your doctor about any allergies, medications you are taking, and the medical history of
- Any heart valve disorder
- Any congenital disease
- Any prosthetic replacement
- Any past allergic experience with any medical healthcare provider
What to expect during extraction?
- Tooth extraction begins with anesthetizing the tooth and the tissue around it. In most cases, our dentists in Majiwada use local anesthesia to numb the surgical site.
- If it is simple tooth extraction, our surgeons will use instruments to loosen the tooth and pull it out from the socket without cutting any hard tissue. In surgical cases, bone cutting will be involved to safely remove the tooth.
- After the extraction dentist will use a dampened gauze to control the bleeding from the surgical site
- Sometimes, our surgeons give sutures to approximate the soft tissue edges to promote healing safely.
What to do after tooth extraction: Teeth extraction cost Thane
Aftercare of tooth extraction plays a pivotal role in healing, and the patient must abide by the instructions given by the dentist. The general post-extraction instructions of any tooth extraction are –
- Apply gentle pressure on the gauze placed in the socket with your teeth to allow the clot formation.
- Use an icepack intermittently from outside of the face to prevent swelling
- Do not spit or drink any beverage from a straw for the next 24 hrs from the day of tooth extraction
- Eat soft and cold food items to avoid clot dislodgement
- Take proper course of medications to prevent any infections
- Elevate your head with an extra pillow to avoid bleeding
- Do not rinse for 24 hrs to avoid dislodgement of the clot
- Do not touch the site of extraction with a finger or tongue
- Start warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day after completing 24hrs of tooth extraction.