What is root canal treatment: Root Canal Treatment Cost Thane
The root canal is the innermost portion of the tooth that comprises the nerves and blood vessels. Tooth decay, when it reaches the inside of the tooth, affects the nerves and blood vessels, leading to pain. RCT, or root canal treatment, is the procedure that cleans the infected portion of the tooth. Root Canal Treatment Cost Thane ranges from Rs.4000 to Rs.10000, depending on the tooth type and the infection’s severity.
There is a strong misconception that it is a painful process, but root canal treatment is rather pain-relieving. RCT Cost Thane may vary from case to case, but its value is always more significant than the cost. RCT is of two types- single sitting and multiple sitting and both types have their indications. The procedure usually takes 30 to 45 mins per sitting for a multiple-sitting RCT.
The treatment suitable for your case can be determined after our root canal specialist Majiwada examines your case to formulate a customized plan. In the examination, both clinical and radiographic analysis will be done by our experts.
In the information below, we will briefly discuss the most common dental procedure – brought to you by Dental Solutions, Thane, and Majiwada.
Why is RCT necessary: Root Canal Treatment Cost Thane
Tooth decay or cavities start from the first layer of the tooth, and as the disease progresses, it reaches the core of the tooth. As the nerves and blood vessels get infected, the tooth starts to pain. RCT is necessary in cases where the pulp is involved in the decay.
A cracked tooth, if left untreated, leads to a pathway for the bacteria to get inside the tooth. The cracked tooth can be saved by root canal treatment and sealing it.
Chipped off or broken tooth
The chipped-off or broken tooth may involve the tooth’s innermost layer. In such cases, other restorative measures won’t be sufficient to treat the matter in such cases. RCT, followed by restorative measures, helps you save the tooth.
Aftercare management of RCT
- Do not bite on hard food items from the side of the treated tooth till you get the dental crown over it. Your teeth become more prone to fracture, and it is advised to be cautious until you get the permanent restoration or prosthesis.
- Don’t eat anything till the effect of anesthesia wears off.
- Maintain good oral hygiene by regularly brushing and flossing your teeth
- Warm saline rinses for the first few days after the treatment helps in faster healing
- Regular follow-up visits with our experts in Thane and Majiwada will help you with a long-lasting result.
- In case of any pain or discomfort, you should report immediately to your dentist.
Root Canal Treatment Cost Thane: RCT Cost Thane
The cost of the root canal treatment depends on various factors like-
- The type of tooth involved
- The severity of the infection
- The complexity of the root canal morphology
- Type of material used
- The number of sittings required
- Type of technology used like apex locators, digital x-ray, dental microscopes, and so on.