Refund & Cancellation Policy:
This cancellation is broadly explained as 2 scenarios –
(i) Refund requests on same day as date of dental checkup and
(ii) Refund requests before dental checkup date on which it has to be availed. Below are guidelines for cancellation:
- Once patient starts with the billing at The Dental Solutions, any request for refund shall not be granted
- Any Cancellation request should be submitted by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org atleast 12hrs before dental check appointment
- The clinic shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete email or phone numbers given by the individual
- In case of refund , 3% processing charges will be lieved on price which is to be refunded
- The stated amount due for refund shall be processed within 7 business days from the date of the cancellation, subject to all terms and conditions. Refund will be made through NEFT irrespective of mode payment by patient.
- The above-mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary under special circumstances (such as holidays, strikes, bank delays etc) and The Dental Solutions cannot be held liable for the delay
- For all the treatment procedures carried out and once a successful online payment transaction is completed user-initiated Refunds and Cancellations will not be entertained.
- No part cancellations or refunds will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- In case of transactions with double payment for the same order, the total deducted amount will be refunded. Refunds require a lead time for processing as per the payment gateways guidelines.
- In case of cancelled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges, if any, may not be refundable based on the payment gateway’s process and method of refund.
Shipping and Delivery Policy:-
Ø We provide dental treatments and checkup service so shipping is not included in this service.