Achieve your dream smile with Dental Veneers Thane
What are dental veneers: Dental Veneers Thane
Dental veneers, also called laminates, are wafer-thin shells of tooth-colored material used to cover the front tooth surface. They enhance your smile by masking imperfections and altering the shape, size, and color of your teeth. Dental veneers are designed as per your dental requirement after a thorough clinical examination by our experts in Thane and Majiwada.
Dental Veneers Majiwada is of two types mainly- porcelain veneers and resin-based composite material. Both veneers have pros and cons, which you need to discuss with our team to make a better decision.
The information provided below will discuss the uses and benefits of Veneers Treatment Thane and the veneer placement procedure, Majiwada.
Uses of dental veneers: Dental Veneers Thane
Veneers Treatment Thane can fix a variety of dental problems like-
Teeth discoloration due to
- Medicines like tetracycline
- Excessive consumption of fluorides
- Large dental fillings
Worn out teeth
With age, the teeth get worn out, which is not only an aesthetic concern but can also be a problem for the health of the teeth as the nerves and vessels get exposed due to the wear and tear. Faulty toothbrushing and abrasive toothpaste are also causative factors for worn-out teeth.
Chipped off or cracked teeth
Minor cracks or chipped-off enamel can be effectively managed with Dental veneers. Veneer treatment Thane is a regular cosmetic treatment done by our team of aesthetic dentists at Dental Solutions.
Gaps and Minor misalignment between the teeth
Not all gaps between the teeth need orthodontic intervention. Minor gaps and misalignments can be tackled with Dental veneers, Majiwada.
How are dental veneers placed: Veneers Treatment Thane
Diagnosis and Treatment planning
The first and the foremost step of veneers treatment Thane is accurate diagnosis and treatment planning of the case. In this step, you will discuss your concerns and clear all your doubts with our aesthetic dentists. Our team will address all your queries and do a thorough clinical examination followed by radiographic analysis to decide your eligibility for dental veneers
Tooth preparation or reshaping is done to receive the dental veneer. This step is minimalistic and doesn’t require much removal of the natural tooth compared to dental crowns. Depending on the type of veneer, the lab fabrication step is planned by taking the dental impression.
If the composite veneer is planned, there is direct bonding onto the tooth, and if the porcelain veneer is prepared, the lab fabrication is done before bonding the final veneer.
Dental veneers benefit: Dental Veneers Thane
- Dental veneers provide a natural appearance
- Gums tolerate veneers well
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
- A shade can be selected to make the dark teeth appear whiter
- Dental veneers do not require much tooth preparation
Risks associated with dental veneers: Veneers Treatment Thane
- Dental veneers can’t be repaired if there are some cracks or they chip off
- Veneers cost more than composite bonding
- During preparation, the enamel is removed there are chances of sensitivity
- If there is an underlying decay, it can’t be repaired with veneers
- Veneers are not a good choice for people with parafunctional habits like nail biting, teeth clenching and biting onto pens or pencils
- Veneer treatment Thane can’t be planned if the teeth are weak or there is extensive decay present