It is correctly said that a smile can brighten up the room. With dental veneers, that saying comes to life. Designed to protect and embellish the teeth, dental veneers are restorative shells placed over teeth.
You can see your appearance scale new heights with veneers. Want to know more? Hang out with us for a while.
Veneers before and after: Understanding Veneers and types
While veneers are typically made of porcelain, you have a few more options that you can choose from. Undoubtedly, you will notice the difference in the veneers before and after picture, if you opt for any of these:
- Porcelain veneers – This is the most common type of veneer. porcelain veneers look very similar to teeth and use ceramic material. They are custom made and could last you for over 15 years.
- Composite veneers – Made from the material used to fill tooth cavities, this veneer is cheaper than porcelain veneers. Composite veneers before and after would leave you surprised because they are very similar to teeth. They are also made quite quickly.
- Lumineers – Super thin in material, lumineers are strikingly like real teeth. Of all the veneers, they resemble the color and the shape of the actual teeth most. These veneers could last for a whopping 20 years.
- Palatal Veneers – Also called onlays, palatal veneers help in restoring the backside of the teeth. These are typically best suited as restoration against damage for posterior teeth.
Once you get any of them, the veneers before and after look might leave you amazed.
Dental Veneers worth the cost?
Once you get a dental veneer, the before and after look would be lovely. But is the look worth the cost? Let us find out:
- Porcelain veneers – While the final cost of porcelain veneers depends on the number of teeth on which they are placed, an approximate amount falls in the range of INR 11,500 to INR 21,000 per tooth.
- Composite veneers – As we already told you, composite veneers are cheaper than porcelain veneers. Not just that, they are probably the cheapest type of veneers. For one tooth, the veneers would cost you between INR 2,500 to INR 5,000. Paying this much is definitely worth getting the dental veneer before and after look.
- Lumineers – While lumineers last very long and look very natural, they are also the most expensive type of veneer. With the price tag in the range of INR 14,000 to INR 19,000, lumineers would cost you a pretty penny. But, the dental veneer before and after look is worth it.
- Palatal Veneers – While palatal veneers are not super common in India, they would cost you somewhere around INR 12,000 to INR 15,000 for one tooth.
Dental veneers before and after: What are the advantages?
The drastic change in your tooth veneer before and after look will say it all about the advantages of veneers. But there is more to veneers than just the look. To know what that is, let us check out the advantages:
- Veneers do not hamper your actual tooth’s composure
It is a procedure that does not ruin the teeth that are already there. The adjustment made to the actual teeth is bare minimum. Once you see the tooth veneer before and after, you would realize that the veneer is practically just sitting cemented to your real teeth.
- Veneers protect your teeth while improving the appearance.
All types of veneers last quite long and help in protecting your teeth. While your tooth veneer before and after look will make you fall for veneers, the additional protection would make matters better.
- Veneers are easy to maintain
It is quite easy to maintain veneers. They do not require over the top efforts. You just need to perform simple oral hygiene tasks like brushing twice daily and flossing.
Veneers won’t disappoint you. So, no need to think twice before beautifying your smile with veneers.